free web tracker

Thursday, November 16, 2006

In which I share a story

Overwhelming response. Massive reaction. A flood of comments. Well, whoever said I can't take a hint?

Clearly you guys expect me to peddle more of my writing.

This one is even shorter. 321 words.

I hope you enjoy it.

"
It was the centre-piece. A Renault. The rain assaulted it. It was raining. Yes, wet.

Rain, wet, permeated by sound. Rock music.

The students did not appreciate the irony enough to look up.
"

read the whole "God Castle Gates"
you have to download it, unfortunately. no virii!



don't take it personally :-)

is daar 'n deel twee van girl in die swart rok?
Blogger arcadia  


Ek hou baie van die een. Dis dit. Geen diep literĂªre opinie nie. Net: ek hou daarvan.
Blogger gm  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.