free web tracker

Monday, September 18, 2006

NIN in unexpected places

I've been on holiday, I suppose. Welcome back, me.

We went to Waterford the other day, a wine estate that serves chocolate with its tastings. Fun, yes.

But this freaked me out a little. It reminded me of a Nine Inch Nails music video.





For those who don't know what I'm talking about, and even some of those who do, here is the uncensored version of "Closer", Nine Inch Nail's most famous caper :



you get me closer to God



Hey. The video is awesome, but even more so are those amazing photographs at the top. Fantastic shots. I am an artist and would like to contact you via e-mail? What is the adres, is your e-mail on the blog, if it is, where?
I am a first time visitor and enjoyed especially the visual element of your blog very much. Good job
Anonymous Anonymous  


That sounds cool.

you can e-mail me if you type niel and bekker together at yahoo dot com. (trying to avoid e-mail spider software here).
Blogger N  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.