free web tracker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Notes visual from a rock show

A rock show for women. By men. One memorable quote:
"I think it's bullshit that my girlfriend of 2 years just left me. So fuck women."

Good show, though. Here is what I saw:


Operatic Louis the Fourteenth funk rock. Any takers?


What I've learnt from Emmie: hands R interesting. Check his rock blisters.


Mike Hardy from Bed on Bricks.


More Mike.


Craig (a friend) from LP Show. Always looks like he's having a good time on stage.


A secret sharing egg.


The moment.



ek dink jy's die enigste mens wat ek ken wat by 'n woman's day celebration was.
Blogger arcadia  


Jou foto's het baie goed uitgekom. Gaan ons 'n Niel Bekker photo-byline in die Eikestadnuus sien hierdie week?
Blogger gm  


I think Craig is hot.

I didn't even know it was Wome's day till like, 7pm yesterday. I'm such a bad feminist.
Blogger Karen Little  


Karen, you are not alone. There are legions of female journalists and - now - bloggers who think Craig is hot.

He's the punk next door.

Looks like the feminist scorecard for the readers isn't looking so good...

read some Dworkin guys, read some Dworkin.
Blogger N  


ai, het in taiwan laas hande foto's geneem. ek moet bykom. jou pics lyk kief niel. you gettin' closer and closer... :-) (if you get what i'm saying)
Blogger M.E.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.