free web tracker

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cough no more

In the light of the recent flu epidemic that is crippling Stellenbosch, I think it is neccessary to enter a virological discussion.

HOW TO GET BETTER, FRIENDS?

Well, my own Healing Recipe, which I put on a rigorous trial today, is to:

a) get comfy in front of a wide screen TV.

b) never leave the TV unless absolutely neccessary.

c) eat as much chocolate as you can, alternating between 70% dark chocolate and chocolate muffins every hour or so.

d) a hearty brunch is a must (if you woke up in time for breakfast, you have not slept enough. go back to bed!)

e) a companion to chat with and fall asleep on the couch with.

f) good coffee, but not too much or you will dehydrate.

g) a cute little dog (see Beertjie in post below) to provide entertainment between TV spectacles is handy. the fluffier, the better.

h) some pills, just for the placebo effect. everyone knows that in the end: cartloads of chocolate today, keeps the doctor at bay.



Solidariteit in siekte!
Blogger gm  


Sounds perfect.

Dude, I like your template, but I have to say that I do struggle with the black-on-red a little. I've noticed I can read the white-on-red words a lot easier. But, maybe, my eyesight is failing me... ;-)

Later
Blogger Karen Little  


my flu prevention strategy: smoke enough so that the nicotine kills the germs before they can start a flu-attack. possible side-effects: lung cancer, emphysema, heart disease, etc.

get well soon!
Blogger Jan  


ai buddy, ons mis jou hier by die klas man. dirk het vir ons afgegee maar ons het nogsteeds engels gehad what a bummer.
ok word gesond en kom terug man. hou op om jou siekte te fake!
PS. M.E. het haar blog ge-update vir 'n slag...
Blogger M.E.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.