free web tracker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Kruger National Park

Kruger National Park

I should totally be working right now. But who cares? After this, I'll get some coffee and I'll be good to go.

Here's what I learned in the Bushveld.

The sky is just plain prettier over there.



You only need two things to survive: whiskey and a gun. Just ask my grandparents.



Take it slow.

Eesh, this is turning into one of those yucky motivational slideshows for secretaries and counselors. Enough with the lessons learnt.












All of three lions came within touching distance of our open-top truck.



Cousin Therese.








dankie :-)
Blogger arcadia  


my favourite is die een van jou oupa en ouma...

skryf tog vir ons 'n gediggie wat begin:

oupa en ouma sit in die veld...
Blogger arcadia  


Gorgeous! That bare tree is like reverse lightning - love it! And the lion. Ooooh! Awesome!
Blogger C  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.