free web tracker

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Bird

A bird just took a giant shit on my head. Guess that makes me a shithead.

It must have been a pretty big bird. Like an albatross. Or a griffin.



Griffin, LOL! Ech. BTDT. Twice. Last time was when we were looking at this houe for the first time. I was out in the backyard,looking up into the giant old oak tree and SPLAT - ON MY MOUTH!!!!! Oh the horror!! Plah, plah, plah, plah, plah, ptooey! But we still bought the house. . .
Blogger C  


um.. some cultures consider that sort of thing LUCK!

SO, consider yourself lucky to be a shithead!
Blogger AristoNeeks  


I have since found out it was probably a bat.

That sounds so much better! I was covered in guano. I am a guanohead.
Blogger N  


'Probably a guanohead' :)
Anonymous Anonymous  


Awesome! Sessa has your new album name!
Blogger C  


Hey - nice new template!

That really is unlucky... Sorry dude.
Blogger Karen Little  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.