free web tracker

Friday, June 30, 2006

not-so Natureboy, Part Deux

I set out to take some nature pics at our house in Holland, but each one I took turned out to be a Metaphor for something quite un-naturelike. (mother nature says I have no soul...) :<













if i was a goth i would marry right here...





Don't worry Gerhard, I did take some full-blooded greenpics.

This is the closest I could find to a tree with attitude:







Riddle yer this! How did I take this picture, huh?




Jou swart-en-wit foto's is blerrie cool. Blerrie cool. Ek sou sĂȘ dat jy die nature vs. man ding heel goed vasvang. Lag.

As for "jealous much" - of course. 'n Heineken keg vir ontbyt. Truly what I have been told of Europe does not do the place justice.
Blogger gm  


hey! beautiful, foto's!

jy raak regtig gutsy ne - eers die gestreepte pajamabroek en nou die kaal bene. een van die dae is jy 'n kandidaat vir die son...

ns: ons haat jou steeds.
Blogger arcadia  


Nice pics!!! :-)

I'm going to guess sideview mirror on a car for that last one.

I especially like the contrasting dark/light ones.

And, hey, you wouldn't have to be goth to marry in that gazebo. That's cool!
Blogger C  


ek sal raai...
one of those round mirror thingies they put where the road gets all twisty so that people don't crash...(ek neem ook so foto's van myself as daar nie ander mense in sig is nie of sommer net om snaaks te wees)
of is ek dalk verkeerd oor my raai?
Blogger M.E.  


emmie gets to be blog president for the day!

yep, it was one of those roadside mirrors, which you might detect from the way things get bendy round the corners.
Blogger N  


Moerse nice texture. Ek haat jou dat jy by daai game was natuurlik. Idiot! hehe. kom terug met goeie memories, en bring vir thean terug. btw, hoe kan jy so baie blog maar hy nie? skop hom so 'n bietjie asb.
Anonymous Anonymous  


Yippieeee!!!!! Ek gaan nou dadelik almal in my familie laat weet...
Blogger M.E.  


hey dude...I'm also a South Arican in this big other world (holland) so i was wondering, how long u gonna be in Holland and if u felt like chilling with me and my friend? we not gonna be here 4 LONG so pls post a comment SOON... my email: alna_400@hotmail.com
Anonymous Anonymous  


The fork and the sunset/dawn are very cool. Not sure about the feet picture though.
Blogger Trundling Grunt  


very cool pic's especially liked the gazebo and the tree with attitude
Blogger Lexi  


id bet if that tree with attitude could speak, it would say: "LOOK AT ME."

great stuff.
Blogger AristoNeeks  


sisterofjax...

thanks for the invite, always nice to meet up with S'Effricans in de Laaglande... unfortuneately, i'm in scotland at the moment and will only be back in holland for a day.

enjoy the rest of yer stay and drink the real Amstel (red label) while you can!
Blogger N  


niel...post bietjie skotland-foto's, toe!
Blogger arcadia  


jy skuld my nog n euro oor daai rooi label ne
Anonymous Anonymous  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.