free web tracker

Monday, June 26, 2006

Guten Tag aus Deutschland und Niederland!

This is the only way I can explain where I've been the last while. Please excuse my non-blogging. It will be hard, but I will try to post a few times while I am in Europe.
















Sounds like fun - have a good trip.
Blogger Trundling Grunt  


wow.

*envy*

bring us back something..

like notes on how to get that european accent just so..

:D
Blogger AristoNeeks  


Moerse jaloers. En moerse cool foto's.
Dis jammer oor Nederland, though.
Geniet die trip!
Blogger gm  


lucky fish enjoy your trip :)
Blogger Lexi  


CRAZY, wonderful AWESOME! Have FUN! WOO!
Blogger ~d  


God says that I hate you right now.
Blogger j  


jis, ek dink nie haat is 'n sterk genoeg woord nie :-) geniet dit moerse, moerse baie. wat ek nie nou sou gee om in nederland te sit nie...
Blogger arcadia  


Wow. Yet another blogger sucked away into the Unholy Void that is the World Cup. But cool pics. :-)
Blogger C  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.