free web tracker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Day at the vineyard (Lievland)












Whoa! Are those people getting it on in the background of the last photo?? No I don't have a dirt mind. Why do you ask?
Blogger C  


cute puppy..

so, is this what your homework is like? .. going to amazing places, taking pictures and writing about it??

*sigh*
Blogger AristoNeeks  


Sounds great, eh Neko? Journalists have all the fun!

And they live in Cape Town! :( Fie on you, Niel.
Blogger mike  


mike..
i suspect journo's have all the fun, till they get sent to warzones..

ah - the cape..

*ENVY!!*
Blogger AristoNeeks  


well, most of the time i'm in Stellenbosch, but yes, the Cape is fun.

Neko is correct, it's all cocktail bars and investigative swinger's parties, until you get sent to Belgrade or Fallujah.

uhm, hi... i'd like, uh, one fallujah with bacon in it, and NO onions. got that? and some fries.

candace: unfortuneately, that's just one person, René, with a camera. But let the blur take your imagination anywhere!
Blogger N  


I so totally knew it was once person-looks like s/he has a camera of their own. I found myself most drawn to it b/c of the out-of-focusness.
*what is the billowy white stuff in the 3rd pix? Never mind-don't tell me. I want to think it is the skirt of a very beautiful, flirtatious woman.

P.S. got my questions! Will do!

OH! and Jeez-most of all, thank you for the pep talk abt my sister. I supposse I could give good advice if it were not my situation. I just am failing miserably at using your advice.
Be well.
Blogger ~d  


My questions and answers are posted, Niel!
Blogger ~d  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.