free web tracker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

10 Questions from Arcadia & My own for 4 people

1.Three Best films you’ve recently watched
Harry Potter 4, Spun, Good Night & Good Luck

2. Three favourite songs at the moment

"Day Old Blue" by Kings of Leon (rock 'n roll), "Demon Cleaner" by Kyuss (metal, kind of) and "Silver screen shower scene" by Miss Kitten (electro)

3. Favourite dessert

MALVA PUDDING, BABY. (oh, no. not like "baby", i meant like "malva pudding", baby. baby being the proverbial giant babe in the sky we are addressing all the time. like that, yeah.)

4. Your favourite two physical attributes

a) of yourself
- lack of scars on my cheek, the fact that i don't have an eye patch. basically, everything that defines me as not-a-pirate. OH, WHO AM I KIDDING? I LOVE PIRATES. And I do have a shaggy mane! Like that, I guess.

b) of a partner
- mouth... a lot of beauty there. it also tells you things. (oh. i mean like, it "tells" you things. like, as in, telling you by not actually telling you. like, not by talking, i mean. like.)

5. The ultimate unforgiveable act in your book is
Swallowing the crap that people just expect you to believe, because you didn't think enough. Like the Good Book. It's pretty damn good though, innit? But I'm pretty gullible myself. What I mean is, question stuff. Always end with a question? he he. I mean, he he?

6. If someone had to dress up as you , what would you give them to wear?
Something they had already worn yesterday. And possibly the day before. And black shoes.

7. Three favourite magazines

Hustler, Pl... oh. Ok. Uhm, SL, Newsweek, Kerrang.

8. A newly acquired bad habit

It is so bad.

9. Dream house, described in a few sentences

I really like the house I live in now. Although, a herenhuis in Amsterdam, near all the good bookstores and a nr. 5 tramstop would be the shiznit.

10. You take five people to a deserted island.....who are they? (and does each one have a purpose or not?)
(also going for a cop-out answer here. too difficult, except for one certainty)

Dennis Bergkamp, to play soccer with me and let me win.

George Orwell's ghost, to edit my writing and read his to us all.

Jesus: want to talk to that guy. Like, as in, "so." and he'd be all like: "so." And I'd ask him lots of questions. That would be awesome. And then we'd have our "own personal Jesus". Get it? Do you? (see what I did there? I said "own personal jesus". You know, there's a song. well, i mean, not just a general song, like a specific one. and it's got "my own personal jesus" in it. not the guy, the words. did you see that? did you notice?)

Mussolini: Every island needs a cook. Especially an Italian one.

Tom Hanks, because he can get us off. (no, not like that).

I also have some questions!

~d:
1. Do you ever get tired of hearing the word "Katrina"?
2. What exactly are "the sticks" that you are "in" with "the boys"?
3. Why do you blog?
4. Do you consider yourself "FREAKY" like Karate Man, as Tj1 said?
5. Give us your complete tatoo profile (where, what, why you got it).

Neko
1. What anime is your fave and why?
2. Is eternal darkness delicious or is it fugly and bad?
3. You obviously write. What are you/should you be working on?
4. Ghosts. Yes or no?
5. How old are you? In centuries, please. (if you are immortal)

Candace
1. Tell us what you would have said/purred to Douglas Adams if you had to have that awesome moment again.
2. Your Tae Kwon Do battlecry, if you please.
3. Why, oh why, do you not like poor Mr. Holden Caulfield?
4. Your blog is pretty funny. I'm wondering, where do your humorist roots lie? And please pick between Woody Allen and Jerry Seinfeld!
5. Do you party up?

(Karen said she's out of the chain)

Thean:
1. What's wrong with London?
2. You've caught people making luuurve in your room. Ever been caught?
3. What do you like about Afrikaans?
4. You're no jock, but tell us about your best tackle.
5. Best bar in Cape Town/London/Dubai? Why?



uhmmmm excuse me why didn't you answer my questions for you???are they not cool enough??? :(
Blogger Lexi  


hey..
your curiousity has set me in motion..

my blog safegaurds the secrets you seek..

go there.. be enlightened, young grasshopper!!
Blogger AristoNeeks  


Oooh! Fun! I'll answer tomorrow evening since I just put up my HNT. :-) Thanks!

WHAT is your bad habit?? *wide eyes* ;-)

Nice choice of desert island folk, LOL!

I'm gonna have to Google Malva Pudding.
Blogger C  


Questions to be answered shortly.... (be afraid, be very afraid)
Anonymous Anonymous  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.