free web tracker

Saturday, May 20, 2006

What I've learnt

hellojournal-i-am-drunk. (i promised to be honest & i know who might be reading)

best time to psychoanalyse myself.

i am some kind of infant.

just now i was curled up on my good friend ej's couch, while he and gerhard listened to good music.

and yes(!), i felt protected and all that shit.

and know what?

much indulgence of childish escapism so much of the time.

children's books, easy-to-understand images and things (I call them texture), love the feeling of lying on my parents' bed...

what would freud say? didn't get past oral stage, or throat or somesuch. anyway, it's fun to be aware and i always have been, just not as acutely of this boy dream i live out so often, until this week.

ooh, look! an insect! if i can resist the urge to pull of its wings it can be my mentor.



(i smile)
Blogger gm  


i am a chick-right, and since you NEVER really KNOW another person I do not KNOW how a dude THINKS-right? well, ( I totally forgot where I was going )umm. I could erase this, but if you are drunk than maybe this comment IS fitting.
( i really forogt, man )
Blogger ~d  


that's okay, ~d.
Blogger N  


Aww, dude, and I even mis-spelled things, too. I had a good night! ( d'uh! ). I still have NO clue where I was going with that either.
Blogger ~d  


I think we all like the safety net of camaraderie - we're social creatures. And the fuzzy warm things that make us remmeber the days when we were little with no responsibilities. :-)
Blogger C  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.