free web tracker

Monday, May 08, 2006

sometimes procrastination finds YOU.

uno sms'ed me earlier today, innocently asking if I wanted to participate in a 30 Seconds tournament at 6.

well, folks, it dragged along until 10, but at least now I'm R80, a video contract and two theatre tickets richer. we got third place.

then, when I got back to res, i was rounded up as the last contestant in a Ching-Chong-Cha tournament with a R5 buy-in. I got knocked out in the first round, but I stayed to see my room-mate take home, you guessed it, R80 in prize money.

that leaves me in somewhat of a pickle for my all-important plagiarism essay for tomorrow. oh well.

squeak.



i missed it :( i wanted to take part in the tournement too....oh well
anyways wanted to let you know your on my blog roll :)
Blogger Lexi  


thanks lexi,

do take part in future... although there are some smart-scary people in this world.

one group got 10 right yesterday! that's right, they flipped over the card and finished the other side.
Blogger N  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.