free web tracker

Monday, May 22, 2006

soccer in the Wet

Yes, today I didn't take the easy option. I played soccer in the rain, and then photographed it!

Woohoo.

Anyway, these show my soccerbuds Ashwell, Sokkie, Andre, Craig and Jerome breakin' it down in the field of battle.


(Ashwell disarms Craig [Sokkie] with a very droll joke)


(Jerome faces off with Craig [Smiley])


(Jerome takes on the whole field. Not fond of passing, this guy)


Anyway, this is what a wet soccer player/photographer looks like:




this looks like a great fun time! I like having the camera around too. I takes lots of photos, but I have yet to put them on my blog-thing. Much, much fun! YAY!
Blogger ~d  


Hot photos (I'm not lying).
Blogger Karen Little  


Fanks guys.

In danger of becoming a photoblogger here...

let's just say this is a multimedia phase.
Blogger N  


( shaking head ) I do not know how to add photos. ( sighing )
Blogger ~d  


That looks like fun! Nice camer! Too bad you forgot the shower photos. ;-)
Blogger C  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.