free web tracker

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The postest with the mostest


Hey friend,

You were wandering in the wild wild web, got bored and decided to take a chance on me. Idiot! I am undependable; in six months this blog probably won't be here.

But self-deprecation isn't my thing. Texture is. The feeling you get just by participating in interesting realities.

Like watching people argue. That's an intense mother. Yes.

There is of course, the old-hat example of the beautiful flying plastic bag in American Beauty. I hope that can bring it home.

And I'm so lucky. An entire genre of movies has been created just to make me feel something: Lost in Translation, Garden State, Example 3 (damn!). Anyway, they're there for all to see, or experience as meaningless, as many people do.

I have been several shades emotional this last weekend. Different urges, memories competing for something I couldn't call a prize. Just the honour of being "what old Genius here is thinking about". Makes me feel special, you know?

Awwwww..... Thoughts, you shouldn't have!

The List:
1. For some reason wanting to tell all my friends that I love them.
2. Why this is not possible.
3. Poker, and how to bend its mechanics to my will (I lost 50 bucks this weekend).
4. The coolness of people, the niceness of understanding science (I have grade 9 science. Everything is new. Fond memories of discovering fire)
5. Miscellaneous.

This will be my most emotional and inaccesible post ever. That is a sincere promise that I can not keep.

Good night, and good luck.

(Did it work? Was I profound? Was I? I will buy some Self-Approval Drinking Yoghurt now)




Well, it certainly was profound.

Welcome, dear friend, to the... Twilight Blog!

(I have first comment goodness!)
Blogger seminormal  


Welcome!
Blogger kitty  


hahah welcome :) tis good to have another drop in the insanity bucket.
Are you drinking the self-approval drinking yoghurt with a side of depreciation muesli? it tends to give you indigestion, just thought i'd put that in....
Blogger Anni  


See? Friends already!
Blogger seminormal  


welcome, welcome...

love your book choices... and secretary! so glad to find another person who loves that film...there seems to be very few of us.
Blogger arcadia  


Welkom in die blogosphere. Belowe my net jy sal nie kortkoppie trek soos ek wat na 200 postings en 2020 besoekers gatvol geraak het vir blogging nie. Ek sal vow om elke dag jou blog te besoek.

Semper Splendidior!
Blogger Appel  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.