free web tracker

Sunday, May 21, 2006

not-so-Natureboy





No, really. Unlike Gerhard, I am not that into trees and bees. However, I have seen some very beautiful things just lying on the ground these last week.




You monster! You killed a poor innocent... branch! (sob!) Come to me, sweety, everything is going to be fine. Yes, you must follow the light... (whimper)

Nah. That IS a pretty cool photo.

Also, I'm into bees?
Blogger gm  


You nature lovers, I will permit myself to put in one basket.

Of course you love bees, and keep your clothes on while you're at it!

Crazy nudist/vegan/garden gnome liberator. Yup, that's Gerhard, alright.

Character assasination, anyone?
Blogger N  


Bees + Nudism = PAIN!

Cool Pic! :-)
Blogger C  


That equation blows even the Hitchcock-Caps Theorem out of the water!
Blogger N  


is that a dagger i see before me? puddle of blood?
muddled up.
this can't be? now is it?
Blogger M.E.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.