free web tracker

Saturday, May 27, 2006

cup-o-joe, rabbits feet

i am maxed out on caffeine and sugar which is why i have finally figured out the ultimate pick-up line which will succeed-without-fail.

you have to say it real fast and kind of pull your face back with your scalp muscles and say:

i Want you in a bad way, Scully. < slurp slurp>

see what i did there? italicised the bad, so it's real bad. like now you know for 100% sure it's not in a good way. no questioning the bad motives. nope.

so, uhm yeah. endless frivolous cavorting follows. that's right.

An appeal: cross your fingers, hold your thumbs (the Afrikaans tradition) and all for me to finish up my essay tonight. i am the lax drone in the hive, always (although gm and ej seem to keep me company), but i NEED to get this done. i need to be this different person that refrains from designing infallible pick-up lines that just does shit. poof! it's done. you know? like that. so, uh, consult your rabbit's feet. ask them a favour. also, four-leaf clovers (plz Jolani), bone idols, any lucky trinket you got.

stop blogging? hell no. but i should cut loose for the time being.

i'm falliiiiiiiinnnnngggggg....

or should that be failing?



sorry. ek wen. dis 01:02 saterdag nag/sondag oggend. en my paper gaan nie betyds klaar wees nie.
wat ek eintlik probeer sĂȘ: ek het simpatie.
Blogger maeree  


I'm infusing myself with caffeine and sugar as we speak (or as I type.)

What do you have to write about? So you're in Journalism school, yes? That's what I got my degree in (Journ-Advertising, though.) It was amazing how few classes actually dealt with journalism, LOL!

I have one change to suggest to your pickup line. I think you should go with "I Want you in a bad way, Scully" {slurp slurp}

Just as the italic bad is important, so is the capital W.

Don't worry about falling. You can use a pick-up line to rescue yourself. ;-)
Blogger C  


that is the most deadly pun this side of the blogsphere! OUCH, candace.

W: will do. he he. Dubya.
Blogger N  


jong, jy beter ons laat weet watter dogters val vir daai pickup-line. want hul behoort sulke interessante specimens te wees dat ons hul definitief aan die res van die wereld sal moet voorstel.
Blogger arcadia  


Ek is nie 'n "lax drone" of "lax drone groupie" nie. Maar dit klink na 'n f'n goeie naam vir 'n band. Wat daarvan ons skop op en begin dit? Ek kan blokfluit speel...
Blogger gm  


Essays! How miserable. But it's only 1000 words!
Blogger mike  


that was my vision into the future.

yesterday was 2000 words...

which I TOTALLY FINISHED.

thanks, finger crossers!
Anonymous Anonymous  


"lax drone" for a band name? sounds good...it could consist of GM on blokfluit, EJ on whiskey glasses and you on....erm....uh....a computer keyboard? it would be like the 80's progressive music but only more progressive and without the shiteous haircuts.
Blogger Anni  


I have a very finely honed approach to assignments and essays and the like. What I do is, I start themthe day before they're due, at about 3pm. This works well because I usually have to be at work at 5pm. I thus have onlt two hours to do the blasted thing in, and I always get it done. Don't give yourself an indefinite amount of time - there's always other crap to do then. Give yourself an extremely limited time to do the work in, and witness the results ;-)
Blogger Karen Little  


http://www.myopera.com/huppelkind/ 1000 woord opstelle is like heaven! <3 fingers crossed..
Anonymous Anonymous  


Post a Comment

© 2006 We like texture | Template by Gecko & Fly;
Extracts to be credited, please.